10.03.2014

October Madness

10.03.14



Three more months and this year gonna end, cant believe how time flies when you're having fun!

First of all i want to greet my dad Happy happy 50th birthday! I wish you good health! I wish i was in the Philippines to celebrate with you. Love you!!!

This week's recap!

9.27.14 - Usual errands day! Got new prescription glasses.





9.28.14 - Spent time with Tony's dad and celebrated Tony's step mom Ro's bday :) it was a great day even if it Rained. We celebrated at Torre's and enjoyed Mexican food. Ro got me a Philippine flour bag at Tony's market. Pumpkins all over the grocery store!






9.29.14 - I finally got my iPhone 6. I choose the silver/white since my 5 was white. I didn't like how huge iPhone 6 plus is so i settle for the regular 6. So far i like it a lot. You really can tell the faster processor and amazing picture quality. Goodbye Sprint and hello Verizon!





9.30.14 -10.2.14 -  Regular busy work day. Filmed video of the kids for my dad's bday!
10.3. 14 - Friday happy day!

Here's a pic of Ayden being cute! (Alyza always tell me that her brother is cute and fuzzy < haha) (this pic was shot my iPhone 6, other with iPhone 5)






I'm really happy that I'm keeping my promise to myself that I will blog on Fridays! hooray!


Looking forward for pumpkin filled weekend!

I'll keep you posted in instagram :)



Cheers!

/m\ 



No comments:

Post a Comment