10.17.2014

Hey you!

10.14.14



Oh Hey!

I missed last Friday's blog coz my fam was sick. I guess the transition from summer to fall got us. Now we are all recovering and feeling better.


Remember i mentioned we will be going to pumpkin patch? We did and Alyza found the golden pumpkin! There were hundreds of people in the patch and lots of kids. Only 10 golden pumpkin are in the field and Alyza found one! She won target gc which she spent it right away, she bought my little pony stuff.


 Do you also remember how i blogged that I'm saying bye to size 0 then saying hello to size 2? well that change too, suprise suprise! I'm back to size 0 lol after eating good for several weeks, i cant believe i will just bounce back like that. I'm so thankful for a great costumer service in American Eagle! They let me change my size 2 jeans to 0 without any issues. Thanks again for a great costumer service. Also i did some mini haul in Sephora & got some Iphone 6 leather cases since I was in the mall already..



 Sushi and Filipino food cravings for the past weeks too. So we went to wasabi and enjoyed some sushi. I also won some gc from Mod Market, thank you for the gc!



  Spend time with Tony's dad side of the family and enjoyed dinner with the sanchez'


 Most important part of this blog update is our little macho Ayden Theodore is now 9 months! Few more months and we are gonna celebrate his 1st bday!


Hope you're enjoying these last weeks of October! Almost halloween!!!!

What do you think about Ayden's hair? Comment below ;)



cheers!
/m\

No comments:

Post a Comment