9.26.2014

Goodbye, Hello!

9.26.14

Oh hey! I know you're visiting my site today! Welcome! Welcome! 


As promised, I'm posting a blog today, FRIDAY!!!


I know you're shock that i signed off with Facebook today but i gotta do what i gotta do. Sometimes, you need to eliminate yourself in too much social media.


I've been sharing my life in blogs and pictures since I was in 4th year high school. Back in year 1999, not every one is in the web and browsing stuff . I enjoyed the site called multiply.com and it was shut down couple of years ago. Then i have blogger as a back up, jump into Chictopia for fashion blogs and stop blogging coz of Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Now back on Blogger again since I just signed out of my Facebook. Feels like I'm going in circles. haha


Anyway, the main reason I'm back here so i can maximize this domain that I'm paying ;)

So here's what happened to my life this week!

-  Been playing with the new video in my phone called time lapse haha

here's the link in my instagram if you want to see it ---> click this!

- We watched the broncos game last Sunday and witness how Ayden passed out in a crowded loud place

 

- Saying goodbye to size 0 and 1 jeans and welcoming size 2 in my mommy life ;)


So much craziness this week but it's all good. Survived this long week. I'm looking forward to this weekend and spend more time with my loves. What are you're weekend plans? Share in the comment below :)


Remember, life is amazing! Enjoy!

cheers!
/m\



 







No comments:

Post a Comment