9.19.2014

Half September

9.19.14

Hellerskie!

How is it going? Hope you're enjoying the last days of summer and fall will be here soon. For my fam and friends in the Philippines, please stay safe coz of the typhoon.

I know its been a long time since I updated my site. I did tried my best to squeeze blog post but its been busy with work and the fam. I will try to post updates every Friday so i can at least share my thoughts.


For the past few months, I've been so amazed on how Ayden Theodore grew so fast. Can't believe his 8 months now.






IMG_3166

Alyza is in Denver Nuggets Junior Cheer leading too. So you can tell how busy our schedule is.



IMG_3138


Anyway, life is great. Been blessed with lots of stuff! Me and hubby love spending time with the kids and enjoy life one day at a time. 






If you want to see more pics - high res shots. visit my flickr site marie sanchez pics ;) 

For Random post. visit my instagram = maryiangge instagram


Until my next blog post. Crossing my fingers and eye lashes that i can update this at least once a week like how i update my multiple site before.


Enjoy your weekend! cheers!

/m\

No comments:

Post a Comment