5.01.2014

Hey hey May!!!!

5.1.14

Hellerskie MAY!!!!


oh gosh! my last blog was January and I said I will post more updates during my pregnancy break but I failed. These what happened when you become a mother of two but my mom is visiting too! So much stuff to do!


If you follow me in instagram you will be flooded with my son and my daughter's pictures. They are so precious and I need to post a picture update almost everyday (plus my erday coffee addiction).


For now, you can see my life updates in flickr and instagram. Photos will describe all the activities I've been doing. (its easier to post a pic with a simple caption)

here are my pics link >>  https://www.flickr.com/photos/mariesanchez/sets

see you in my next post!

cheers!
/m\


p.s. -- its my birthday month! woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment