1.11.2014

Heller 2014!

1.11.14


Hellerskie everyone!!!!


Its been a while since i updated this site. I will really really try my best to update this site as much as I can. Right now, I'm waiting for my scheduled c section on Wednesday and I'm getting excited to be a mom again. This will be a good start and i will update this blog as our little macho grow each day with our little doll. I'm also excited to see how Alyza will react with the new baby, as well as how Nutmeg gonna behave with the little one.


I will on maternity leave for 3 months so I think I can update this site more. For now bye geeky stuff, IT world. I'm gonna enjoy this motherhood with my kids and family!


Hope everything will end well on this last chapter of pregnancy!

cheers!
/m\

- m a r y i a n g g e -

No comments:

Post a Comment