10.12.2012

Soon to be a Mom


10.12.12

Repost from maryiangge.multiply.com


 Aug 4, '08 1:51 PM 
I remember when I blew that candle on my 23rd birthday, I was wishing to be a mom. After one year, at the age of 24,Wish come true, soon I’ll be a mother.  The prince and the princess planned to have a baby. Made it one night and boom it came true! A blessing!

From the time it strikes positive… now in my third month.. Here’s the story…

I had my first check up at Makati Medical Hospital last May with my bestfriend Jazmine. I got a positive sign that im preggy. Then I come back in Denver.


1st month was exciting since im travelling on the other side of the world to see Tony and to let him experience what im feeling because of the baby. Hihi

2nd month was my first check up in Denver. It is a different experience since almost all the things in the hospital in the states are kinda high technlogy and need to be scheduled. I saw the difference when I had my pap smear last July 24, 2008. The things that the doctor used are all disposable, nothing need to be sterilize. Even if I went to Makati Med last May when I was in Manila, I think the technology in the states are way better than Manila. Now im thinking, the government in Manila need to improve the health cares/hospitals soon. (politics?)

Anyway, my 2nd month was cool. My OB-GYN said im healthy but she said that im so thin to have a baby. (if I am thin, what about the other Filipina that has a baby that are thinner than me? Gosh).

Maybe she thinks im thin but I think im gaining a lot of weight now. Gosh. Imagine before pregnancy im 110 lbs now 119.5lbs. in 2 months I gain weight. Size 25 pants now 30ish. (Don’t wear pants anymore, maternity clothes and expandable shorts, hehe) Scary but its cool coz my baby need it to be healthy. In my 2nd month, I heard the baby’s heart beat for the first time! It was so fulfilling. Tony also bought some prenatal vitamins, folic meds and chewable calcium chocolates to nurish more the baby. :) so sweet.

Now, im on my 3rd month! (15 weeks)

I just had a visit with my OB-GYN this morning and I had my 1st ultrasound for my baby. The ultrasound was done to check if my baby is healthy and how he/she is going while im on my 3rd month. Some screenshots of the ultrasound were saved for the doctor and my doctor gave me 2 copies. Hihi. It was exciting to see how my baby move inside my womb while my OB-GYN checks him/her. My doctor had a little problem when doing the check up this morning since the baby moves a lot. The doctor said “Marie, your baby don’t me to take a picture of him/her, look at that, the baby is so healthy!!!”



Im so happy to know that my check up is ok and everything is healthy with me and the baby. Can’t wait for my next check up to know the gender of the baby :)

Special thanks to (showbiz thank list) (hahaha)

*Alex/Tony/Sancho/Babe/Baby Boy – thanks for everything! Muah!

**Patinio, Sanchez,and Garcia Family – for being so supportive to me and Tony. My mom who cried in the wedding and cried more after  1 month when she knows I’m having a baby. Haha. My sister Dez, who always the 1st to know about in Patinio Fam. Thanks to Tony’s Mom, Susan for the doctor thingy where in, me and Ton have a huge discount in St Joseph Hospital here in Denver since she works in the said hospital. Also, thanks for the early gifts :) sweet :) Gmom, thanks for the Tuesday nights dinner, nourishing the baby while inside the womb.

***My bestfriend Jazmine for being there for me always, listening and giving me advices. Hope everything with your health is ok too. I miss you.

**** Sis Meryl for always there to chat with me, listen, give advices and see my webcam (share webcam moments).


*****Lola’s ,Girlfriends, Friends - Eileen (who first to know) Thank you! I know you went to this stage already that’s why I told you right away, hugs to my goddaughter Faye. Christina (tony's sis), Denver friends Ruthie,Nicole and those people who said congrats, xOfficemates-TS Manila (especially Marvin and Sheryl), TS Denver(Maggie- thanks for helping me with the papers thingy), Zeus and Maan, GF Yvet,Ness,Em,& Queenie – thanks to all of you guys. 

I can’t wait for my next check up to know the gender of our baby!

Cheers for mini Alex or mini Marie!
/m\

 

No comments:

Post a Comment