10.12.2012

Eternally

10.12.12

Reposting from my blog in maryiangge.multiply.com < since this site is shutting down and im still sad, if only they let premium users keep their site and pay fees then i will be happy.

 

August 25, 2008

Woke up 11amish yesterday then i was suprised...

Tony: Morning!!
Marie: Hi babe, why are you awake already?
Tony: Its 11am, its late already. haha
Marie: haha. its so late, gosh!
Tony: I have a present for you.

Then he hand me a cute gray bear.. then..

Tony: This is your new pet since you can't have a dog, the bear will be your new pet.
Marie: hahaha. Your so sweet. Thanks!

I was holding the bear and looking at it...

Marie: Oh, theres a zipper, is it a washable bear babe?
Tony: (he just smiled)
Marie: The bear will be naked now. haha. (Im opening the zipper without any clue whats in there or something, all i was thinking the bear's body can be wash)

Tony smiling still..

Marie: Gosh! I saw something inside. Something sparkle. Gosh! Sancho!!!!!


Then i start crying.. Acting crazy.. dont know what to say or to react. being stupid. haha. shaking legs. haha. Mixed emotions.

Tony: Look at whats inside!

I looked and i said, gosh babe!

Tony get the ring inside the bear and he said..

Tony: Will you be mine forever?
Marie: I will be yours forever!

I cry while he said such words then we hugged each other.

After all my drama..

Then he cooked breakfast and i had the best french toast with bacon!!!
It was an unforgetable moment.. I feel so special..

Thanks babe! i love you..
/m\

No comments:

Post a Comment