11.26.2014

Black Friday deals!


11.26.14

Black Friday deals!


Thanksgiving is tomorrow and you know that its gonna be black Friday sale the next day. I created the top 5 things I wanted if I will go for black Friday shopping. The deal for Toys R Us is really good, we have that toy already for Alyza. We purchased it last years Christmas. She really loved it that's why I added it to my fav black Friday deals.

I provide the links so you can check it out. Some you can purchase online and some you need to be in the store to get the deal. As I drove by the stores this morning, i saw some people camping outside already for the line. so..

Here it is!

Top 1 - Target
Our daughter has the ipad mini and i recommend this deal to all parents out there. I know it depends on how you want to introduce electronics to your kids but this deal for Target is great since it gives you back $100 gift card. Which you can use for shopping. I really like Target stuff so i like this deal better than the best buy ipad deal.

iPad mini 3 16GB 7.9-inch Tablet + $100 Gift Card for $399.00 - you save $100 for target gc
http://www.target.com/sb/ipad-tablets-electronics/-/N-5xtf0Z55cu0#?lnk=bfhub_nov_wk4_1126_4


Top 2 - Groupon

This is a great deal if you want to give somebody a piece of jewelry that is worth $$ but wont hurt your budget. I previously bought the gold version of these earings in groupon and they are in great quality, I wish this white gold was available when i did my shopping before.


14K Solid White Gold Ball Stud Earrings From $12.99–$17.99  regular price $157.01

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-14k-solid-white-gold-ball-stud-earrings

 

Top 3 - Guitar Center

Since I'm a musician by heart but not in real life hahaha I recoommend this keyboard. If I have time, I would like how to play this keyboard. Guitar Center has daily black friday deal and today's deal is great for $50 off the original price!

M- Audio Keystation 49ES Ignite MK2 49-Key MIDI Controller $49.99 sale regular price $99.99
http://www.guitarcenter.com/?CJAID=10516701&CJPID=4328635


Top 4 - Walmart
If you're looking for new LED HDTV, walmart has the best deal. Imagine 50 inch for $218?! Great deal!!!

50-inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV for $218.00 as part of its Wal-Mart Black Friday Sale 2014.

http://www.walmart.com/browse/pre-black-friday-shop-all/0/0/?_refineresult=true&_be_shelf_id=1267&search_sort=100&facet=shelf_id:1267




Top 5 - Toys R Us
Like I said earlier, Alyza love this toy and its a nice set for kids who likes octonauts! We end up buying the octonauts characters to add on this play set. for less than 20 bucks, you get a whole play set!

Octonauts Octopod Play Set $18.49 - regular price $36.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=52141956&cp=&parentPage=search

 
Hope this help you narrow down great deals for Black Friday. I'm still waiting what will Apple do for black Friday. Have a great Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays!

Don't eat too much turkey! ;)

cheers!
/m\

No comments:

Post a Comment