7.21.2013

Preggo Neon

7.21.13


Hellerskie!


Busy busy! my super excuse for not being here for a while. Got a new state job, mom life and i a have a baby on the way! Yes,almost 4 months preggo and thankful that we finally made another one. Been trying for almost a year and im glad that our daughter is 4 1/2 years old already so perfect time for the new little one.





I wore this top and shorts for our daughter’s ballet recital and a super comfy heels from Prabal Gurung for target collection.





Hope to squeeze more outfit of the day post plus some preggo pics soon!
Also thanks to mimi botique and chictopia for my new purse i posted it in my twitter and instagram.

 new uploads on my photo sets too http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariesanchez/sets/

cheers!
/m\

No comments:

Post a Comment