10.12.2012

Me

10.12.12
repost from maryiangge.multiply.com



June 03, 2009
12:03am MST

Its been a while since i blog about myself. I think tonight is the best time. Since i cant sleep and been thinking about things and stuff. I don't know if I'm excited about the upcoming flight to Manila or I'm nervous to be in Manila again. It's been a year now that I'm not home..

Yeah.. I know one year is not a big of deal but ever since I travel, I usually come home every 3-4 months and then leave again. Oh well, in 2 weeks I will be in Manila again..

Its been a year and I'm still adjusting on how I live my life here in the states.
It's very different. It's difficult. But it is a fun experience.

I've been learning new things and still in the process of learning more.

Laughed. Cried. Danced. Cooked. Cleaned. Washed. Blogged. Browsed the Internet. Shopped. Drove. Rode. Worked. Baby Sit. Travel. What else? More!?! Yeah! More!!!

So happy with my own family.
So blessed with what I have. What more can I asked for? I'm just thankful with everything.

Thank you my sancho and my sanchita!

/m\

No comments:

Post a Comment