10.12.2012

Depiction of thyself 2009

10.12.12
Repost from maryiangge.multiply.com



Jan 1, '10 11:20 PM


Jan 1, 2010

I did Depiction of thyself last 2007. Now after 2 years, im gonna blog about 2009. Its been a while i blogged and talk about myself in my multiply. Since i got married, all you see in this site was my baby doll and my hubby.The photos i blogged was all about my own fam too. So this year 2010, i will try to take more pics of me and things affect my everyday life.
(you will still see pics of Alyza fo sho)
So here it goes...

200
January: the birth month of my baby doll Alyza. Crazy hormone changed. I think that's what pregnancy all about. lol. I was 157lbs before giving birth (i was 99lbs before pregnancy, now im trying to workout everyday to shed those pounds i gained. So far, 01012010 im 110 lbs. so 11lbs to go)
February: been busy planning our boracay wedding. Valentines day was special.
March: 2nd year dating anniversary. Shoot the guns in an indoor range as our celebration.
April: Got my own snowboard (im not renting anymore after this month) Snowboard at loveland
May: birth month. shoot the guns up in the mountains. My first mothers day experience.
June: Trip to Manila. Tagaytay
July: Wedding month. Wedding at Boracay 070309
August: ATV month. got my own ATV!!! Moved to Belmar dtwon. Tony got his first set of aquariums.
September: Labor Day weekend in Brekenridge Colorado. Tony and I went to Downtown Denver to party!!! After 8 months we got to party again. hehe
October: Rocktober. Took nice pics of fall weather. October bites, saw some people that makes me awkward and make my relationship with my hubby stronger. (past is past. dont want to see those b*@#& again hehe) Got our own house at the end of october. We are certified home owners :)
November: Halloween Denver. Our 1st halloween together as a family. Tony 26th birthday. 
December: Our first christmas in our own home. Alyza's 1st christmas. Yearly steamboat christmas vacation in steamboat.

That was a great 2009!
Hope 2010 will be a good one (crossfingers)
Im hoping that i will overcome my weakness and become a better person.
I will disregard those people/things that will stop me for being happy.
i deserve to be happy!
i am happy!
yes! i am!

no bad vibes. good vibes lang :)

cheers to 2010 and to you who's reading my post here in multiply :)

(still this multiply servers as my online diary)

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment