9.13.2011

Swing Thai


Sept 13, 2011

Pics date: Sept 12, 2011
sorry phone camera shots (HTC android evo) using FX Camera app.
i cant believe i forgot to bring shrimp (my canon eos 7d vdslr)

FOOD BLOG!


Whenever i take Alyza to her ballet class i always drive by Swing Thai. I wanted to try their Pad Thai so bad. So yesterday, when Tony was with me in Alyza's class, i told him i wanted to eat there.
They have the cutest San Lor (aka side cart or tricycle)


Server placed plates that looks like Chinaware. I want buy these plates now.



We ate papaya salad, pad thai, their famous chicken & brown rice.



The dipping sauce is perfect, lil sweet lil spicy!


Alyza ate a lot of papaya salad :) (their cup for kids was pepsi disposable cups, shes not drinking any softdrinks, water are inside the cup, NO carbonated drinks for alyza)
I  love seeing my babies having a great time during meals :)



I gave Swing Thai 4 stars out of 5. Lots of parking space. Great customer service. Yummy food and best Pad Thai ever!


let me know if you find more Thai food in Denver! I will love to visit them!

/m\

No comments:

Post a Comment